Automated washing for US hog barns
For increased productivity and better working environment
This video was produced from an actual demonstration in Denmark, where our Danish expert Morten visited a pig farm to showcase the capabilities of the robot.
Many questions can arise when implementing new technology, but the robot is very simple to use and will do a fantastic job of cleaning in most barn layouts. After all, more than 1300 farmers have already implemented this washing solution world wide and would not live without it this day.
Questions about the robot could be:
- How good an job does the robot actually do?
- How easy is the robot to use?
- Is it even possible for it to run in my type of barn layout?
Represented in the Midwest
Questions that are best answered by us having a conversation one to one, and considerations can be discussed. Here in the Midwest of US we have Jake and he is always ready to help answering the questions you may have about our robots?
How to start the process:
- Fill out the form below with your details
- Jake will then contact you for further dialogue
- Depending on your specific inquiry/details, an action plan is put together and if feasible in terms of location etc., a demonstration will be arranged
Apply for subsidy and save money, the new cost sharing program here in Canada. Now open for submission.
Lets start with a talk
Jake is our US sales representive for the Midwest and is happy to hear more about your washing needs and share his thoughts about the possibilities.
Please fill out the form or if you prefer, then call Jake directly on this phone number:
Tel: +1 312 905-5956