High-pressure cleaner, with emphasis on functionality, ease of use and durability.
Our high-pressure cleaners must be easy to use and maintain. That is why we have developed a unique service system in order to increase reliability and minimize the cost of repairing our Alpha + and Compact models.
Our user-friendly service schedule helps maintain the high-pressure cleaner and with the hour counter and user-friendly service schedule, we ensure the best high-pressure cleaner.
Special benefits of Alpha⁺
- Integrated and flexible coupling that ensures maximum service life.
- Our Water Protection System ensures minimal water waste in case of a leak. This can be set between 0-9 hours.
- Built-in hour meter and unique service system for maximum durability.
- Heavy-duty galvanized frame and stainless steel cover, which also ensures maximum durability.
- Alpha + is available as both flow and pressure controlled.
- Setting the lag time of between 0-9 seconds to avoid unnecessary start / stop on the engine.
- Also available as a wall-mounted model.
- Unique service system extends service life
|AM160/36||160||36||22,4 A||11 kw||400 v|
|AM120/30||120||30||16 A||7,5 KW||400 V|
|AM160/25||160||25||16 A||7,5 KW||400 V|
|AM180/21||180||21||16 A||7,5 KW||400 v|
Other Sirius products
The advantage of our Compact high-pressure cleaner lies in ergonomics and size. With the compact size, it is easy to get around with, and the ergonomics are on top with the sack-cart-like balance point, which ensures optimal weight distribution.
Our stationary pump cabinet allows you to assemble different pumps and have several washing processes running at once. For example, our washing robot can clean stables while washing manually elsewhere in the production.